About Us

Our History

 

team-photo

Harry McSpadden and Joe Ratcliffe realised that Albury – Wodonga needed an outlet to supply panel shops and locals with Automotive Paints and Abrasives. From that Pacesetter Sales emerged.

This occurred in 1971 on the corner of Dean and Townsend Street. Then the Business moved to Atkins Street and onto Spencer Street. Since 1994 it was renamed Albury Auto Paints and set up shop at 331 Townsend Street. At this time it was owned by Riverina Wholesale Traders based in Wagga Wagga. In 1997 it was purchased by Sten Sakkas who had re-located to Albury with his young family.

There have been a number of managers over the years Dudley Brewer, Jim O’Shannesy, Terry (Scofa) Almond, Harry’s daughter Paula, Jack Dempsey and Janette Elias.

From the original products sold, Berger, Dulux and Regal, none of those are stocked any longer. A wider product range is available. Albury Auto Paints now specialises in PPG Automotive Paint.

At Albury Auto Paints you will be given the best service and advice.

Meet The Team

Picture of Sten Sakkas
 

Sten Sakkas Managing Director

Picture of Geoff (Archie) Giustino
 

Geoff (Archie) GiustinoTerritory Manager

Picture of David Hunter
 

David HunterSales Specialist

Picture of Zeus
 

ZeusGuard Dog

Picture of Richard Sakkas
 

Richard SakkasAssistant Office Manager

Picture of Trent Schulz
 

Trent SchulzAssistant Manager

Picture of Mark Ward
 

Mark WardTechnical Consultant

Address

331B Townsend St

South Albury NSW 2641

(02) 6021 1063

aapaints@bigpond.com

Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm

Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm

Sun: Closed

Quick Map